Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Sunday, August 31, 2014
12:34 AM
Currently reading...

Hmmm. So now, I'm back to books. Lately, I've been dividing my attention between books, crochet and Asian series (making myself busy for other reasons). Aside from those hobbies, I'm also practicing my profession as a nurse.

I'm currently reading The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore, the 3rd installment of the I Am Number Four Series or the Lorien Legacies. Not actually my type of novel (I don't even know why I bought the box set in the first place). But actually the 2nd one is better than the 1st.





Anyway, about aliens living in planet Earth. Gardes fighting the Mogadorians. What will happen now that John was separated from Six and Sam, John meeting Nine, and Six together with Clayton and Ella searching for the boy with miraculous abilities.

Here's what at the back of the book:

THEY know the charm is broken.
THEY know we're all in danger now.
THEY are determined to find us before
WE find each other.
WE must come together.
WE are Lorien and Earth's only hope. And
WE are prepared to sacrifice everything.
POWER IN NUMBERS WILL SAVE US ALL.

 I just hope I could finish the book before I go to Manila so I could put the whole box set at our bookshelves back at home.


Okay, time to go back to the Lorien world, or should I say back to Earth with Loriens and Mogadorians. Hihihi

Labels: , , ,



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment