Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Saturday, July 26, 2014
3:26 AM
blogging on a night shift

Whoa, it's been a while since I opened my blog. I was too busy with random stuff: work, crochet, books, movies, boyfriend. Hahaha.

And so here I am, posting a short entry with a hungry tummy (that was random). A small number of patients for my night shift, mostly pediatrics since I am assigned at the Pediatrics department.

Hmmm, maybe I should try revamping this blog with random posts (though I know no one reads this). Hahahaha

Ok, time to grab some snack, my tummy's crying already.


posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment