Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Saturday, June 22, 2013
10:44 PM
Jose Karlo's, My Lost and Found Area For Today

Last night I started to crave for some foods despite of my plan to go on a diet. I still need to explore Tacloban for some restaurants and cafe. My coworker told me that people here loves to eat.

I know a few places here but haven't really tried them. Currently, I am a regular ZenTea customer that even some of the baristas know me by my face and they know my profession (thanks to my uniform).

So last night my plan was to visit a certain cafe named "Grelio's". Saw it somewhere in Google while searching for Sunzibar menus.

Looking at the photo of their cheesecake made me crave for some. So I decided to have a visit this afternoon instead of grabbing a cup of coffee at Bo's Coffee (because I believe it is cheaper than Bo's)

However, I wasn't able to locate the place despite of my long walk around Real St. and Justice Romualdez. Theis facebook page says it is located at Real St. but the map shows it is situated somewhere at Justice Romuladez.

So I ended up at Jose Karlo's Coffee after a long walk. It is located beside Sto.Nino Church. If my memory serves me right, this is my 3rd visit. First was with my mom and aunt after our Sunday mass. Then 2nd was with my sister, again after our Sunday mass.

They have pastas, sandwiches, muffins and cakes. I haven't tasted their pastas but I like their Adobo pandesal. This time I ordered for a carrot cake and Mescoccino Karlo. The carrot cake is not that tasty as I expected and the icing was too sweet for me. However the Mescoccino Karlo has somewhat a taste of coffee + choco which is favorable for me.

Carrot cake and Mescoccino Karlo


Next time I will try another cafe searching for what suites my taste. After all I am now a Taclobanon and I must find my cravings here, cravings that I used to have back in Manila.

Labels: , , ,



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment