Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Monday, March 02, 2009
9:31 PM
a poem of love

again, we were tasked to write another poem, and this time, it should be about love

but, we must think of a symbol, then use that symbol and write the poem inside that symbol

anyway, here's my composition
again, for ONEW, wahahahaha

Tonight the sky is bright

And the star shines its light,

Like the glow of your smile

That could reach hundred miles

Like the star in the sky,

We’re now too far apart;

But with the glow of your heart,

It feels I want to fly

Your love is guiding me though you’re far,

Just what the stars always do at night;

But how I wish I could hug you tight,

Just like how I want to reach the star

You may be far but bear this in mind,

That our distance is not a hindrance;

As long as there is each other’s trust,

We could always feel this magic trance

Now as I look up in the sky,

I can’t help but to think of you;

Will wait for your precious call,

Telling me you’re now going home



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment