Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Monday, March 02, 2009
9:27 PM
A Christmas Poem

matagal ko na dapat pinost to, whahaha

we were tasked to make a poem in our World Lit., pero mesotic type of poem
yung letters sa CHRISTMAS, dapat aappear per line.. sunod sunod...

so here's my work.. i got a score of 10 here.. hehehe

Vast distanCe between you and me,

Hundred miles of sanity;

AnotheR season to share with,

A season of love and gIving;

You may not be at my Side,

BuT will be forever in my heart;

Let Me greet you, my Lee Jinki,

A Merry ChristmAs

My deareSt darling

wahahaha...
obvious ba? pra kay ONEW... wahahaha



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment