Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Wednesday, March 09, 2011
4:27 PM
away from kpop, back to mando-fandom

oh yeah, recently i'm being addicted again to anything that has to do with chinese stuff, well not necessarily ANYTHING. I watching chinese series again, and now im on my 2nd series on my marathon list. Next stop, another chinese series again. Downloaded chinese songs again (which I believe I downloaded them before, but I can't find them anymore, wei zhen me?)
Sorry korfandom, but I think I've devoted too much time for you. It's now time for me to get back to where I've started. Don't worry, I'll still check on you but not totally devote my netlife for korean-related stuff. Anyong in the mean time, nihao for now.

let's get it on!!!


posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment