Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Wednesday, March 04, 2009
8:12 PM
I'm loving Sunye more and more

i saw this at AF...

now, i'm really loving sunye more and more
how I wish they would have a performance here in Philippines

during their 1st concert that was held in Bangkok, Sunye was sick at that time.

Hi,

I signed up on Soompi just to share with you all the wonderful impression Min Sunye left on me, I was lucky enough to attend their first ever concert and of course all the girls were amazing but you all really have a special girl leading the Wonder Girls.

I wasn't a fan but I am now and not because of the performance but because I saw the effort she put in on that stage for every one of us in the audience. She was exhausted and she looked it but the smile on her face never went away. She sang her parts with such energy and passion. Her solo was my favorite performance of the night, dedicated to her late Grand Father I gather. She appeared in a powder blue gown and sang like an angel and I was really scared for her when she was lifted up like that because I saw her gripping for support when they lowered it, I suppose she was feeling faint.

She was given pills by staff during the performance and continued to perform when we were thinking that maybe she would retire. She danced and sang like nothing was wrong but the strain was obvious. She even came out during the encore and smiled and danced but almost fainted and Sohee was by her side.

We hear that at the staff party she fainted and was taken away by Sohee and staff, and now she has been hospitalised in Seoul. We here in Bangkok are extremely worried for her, but she has won many a hearts by her fighting spirit.

Thank you Sunye and we're all praying for your speedy recovery.

Does anyone know how to send her our well wishes in Korea?

source:
Spectacle! Forums
credit: Esther91@soompi

Get well soon SUNYE...♥
I really adore her♥♥♥



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment