Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Friday, March 06, 2009
7:13 PM
another poem of mine

wala lang.. i just want to post the things im going to put in my world lit portfolio

i wrote this poem for a contest at yunho-sshi
wahahaha
and im going to use this for my portfolio

Why I Love Yunho

I love him when he sing,
He sings from his heart
Whenever goes solo,
My heart starts to melt

I love him when he dance,
His body moves with trance
When he strips his clothes,
My knee starts to shiver

I do love his eyes,
His eyes that makes me melt
Whenever he winks,
My body starts to giggle

I love him 'cause he's nice,
He's responsible and kind
As a leader of five,
He never forgets to be alive

I love him 'cause he loves us,
He truly values his fans
The Cassiopeias that supports
He never forgets to acknowledge

Of all the five that caught my eyes,
Only one caught my heart
The one who's cool in rap,
The one who really rocks

How I wish I could see him,
How I wish I could see his smile
Cause in my dreams, the one I really want,
Is to see Yunho live with my own eyes



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment