Profile



~i lay my love ONEW, it's all i wanna do~<


» The name Catherine
» Known as kitkat
» 24
» nurse
» Loves Zaizai, Onew, Koen, Taeyang, Jaejoong, Yunho Books, Kpop
» Hates flying cockroaches, backstabbers
» Enjoys watching Asian series, listening to Kpop and Mandopop, reading books
» I ♥ yunho, jaejoong, jinki, koen and taeyang



Tuesday, September 16, 2008
11:07 PM
Noona You're So Pervy (SHINee World)

after listening to their 1st album, im starting to crave for them LOL

Taemin and Minho finally sang. However, Minho's part were mostly rap. Taemin amazed me so much. For some reasons, I kept replaying his part in the songs Romantic, Graze and Best Place. I really find his voice sexy in those songs. Of course, the 3 boys did most of the singing part.

Songs were mostly in R&B and ballad. I like the songs Romantic, Grace and Best Place (because of Taemin..LOL) Jonghyun caught my heart again. His rendition of the song "Y Fuera Ella" was really amazing. Im falling for Jonghyun more and more.

I can now recognize Onew, Jonghyun and Key's voice. Still find it hard to recognize Taemin and Minho's singing voice.

I'm adoring SHINee more and more. Their songs in this album really caught me. SHINee is LOVE.. wahaha



posted by: kitkat ♥



Comments: Post a Comment